There are many plugins which can be used to backup WordPress. One of them are UpdraftPlus.
Using UpdraftPlus Plugin :
- Login to WP Dashboard.
- Go to Plugins >> Add New >> Install “UpdraftPlus – Backup/Restore“.
- Activate plugin “UpdraftPlus – Backup/Restore” dan menuju menu Settings >> UpdraftPlus Backups.
- Click Tab Settings >> FTP
- On “Files backup schedule” and “Database backup schedule” change from “manual” to “Daiily’ for daily backup, “Every 4 Hours” to backup each 4 hours and you can choose another option too.
- On “retain this many scheduled backups” fill with number as many you want. Fill with number as many as you want to save backup file retention.
- Fill details login of your FTP accounts.
- Click Save Changes